JOB TITLE: Receptionist
REPORTS TO: HR Representative; secondary reporting responsibilities with Financial Controller
SUMMARY: The Receptionist assists and supports the home office with all functions to help maintain a clean, organized, and efficient work environment. Individuals must be able to work well in a team environment, maintain a high level of professionalism at all times, and be adaptable and flexible to changing work environments and/or tasks.
KEY INTERFACES: JCC and HCC administrative staff
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and route all incoming phone calls
- Greet and provide information and direction to all visitors
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail daily with USPS, FedEx, and UPS
- Receive, deliver, and unpack all packages daily
- Open, stamp, and route all mail daily
- Organize, scan, and/or file all documents in the home office
- Mange general office cleanliness
- Order and manage office supply stock
- Manage, order and maintain stock of JCC & HCC swag
- Assist with technology management and ordering
- Converting and copying internal documents between companies
- Manage conference room calendar
- Coordinate and manage office utilities
- Assist with general IT support and company phone lines
- Manage office and storage organization
- General errand running support
- Assist with ongoing company projects
- Help with Miscellaneous administrative duties from managers and executives
Essential Job Qualifications
REQUIRED SKILLS: Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Professionalism, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, and Organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: a high school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: To successfully perform the essential duties of this position, an individual must be able to sit at a desk for four or more hours per day, and frequently lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis