REPORTS TO: Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer
Summary: The Project Administrator assists & supports the Project Management team in performing administrative functions such as assisting in transmitting of documents to/from Client/Subs/Suppliers/etc, general Document Controls, monthly billings, assisting in subcontractor & supplier billings/invoices, assisting in job-site employee on-boarding & off-boarding, and other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
KEY INTERFACES: Project Manager, A/P Specialist, Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer, Payroll Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes and tracks Submittals to owner, contact subs for items to be submitted
- Processes and tracks formal correspondence with Clients and Subcontractors
- Create and Process Subcontracts
- Assist Contract Administrators and Project Engineers with job-site compliance tracking
- Create Purchase Orders
- Process and Code all invoices for payment
- Create Subcontractor Monthly pay apps
- Update PlanGrid or other electronic file hosting services
- Request for information, follow up with owner response to sub requesting information
- Cost out all Extra Work Orders, and work with owner for agreed payments
- Review Pay Estimate for accuracy
- Complete new hire paperwork, orientation and drug test with craft
- Track training hours monthly and report to the owner for payment
- Track all materials purchases and services for the project
- Order supplies for job office and project
- Order materials
- Assists Safety Department with inventory maintenance of PPE on site
- Create job site binders
- Daily quantity review & approval
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
REQUIRED SKILLS: Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Experience and proficiency in Vista Viewpoint and HCSS Heavy Job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: This position requires two or more years of experience performing work in the role of Project Administrator or similar position. A college degree in a related field of study is preferred but not required for candidates with proven past work experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: To successfully perform the essential duties of this position, an individual must be able to sit at a desk for four or more hours per day, and frequently lift and carry objects up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.